Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Provider Preview
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Provider Preview Reports have been updated and are now available. Providers have until June 30,
Quarter 1 – 2017 to Quarter 4 – 2017 data
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury (Long Stay) (#0674).
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers That Are New or Worsened (Short Stay) (NQF #0678).
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan That Addresses Function (#2631).
Quarter 4 – 2016 to Quarter 3 – 2017 data
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary – Post-Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility Measure.
- Discharge to Community- Post Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP).
Quarter 4 – 2015 to Quarter 3 – 2017 data
Potentially Preventable 30-Days Post-Discharge Readmission Measure for Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP).
Courtesy of NASL
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Nash, Vice President of Strategic Development: firstname.lastname@example.org